Businesses have taken their marketing techniques a notch higher, and now enters stiff competition. Without effective promotions, your business will lag behind. Here, on this page, you will learn how to create a kick ass videos for marketing your Jeeter farms.
The best way to ensure you get happy clients is by building a solid business that will satisfy their needs. But while you might have the very products they need, presenting to them is another thing worth considering. Marketing is all about creating awareness and convincing potential customers to purchase or subscribe to your products or services. As a business owner, there are many marketing solutions out there, but choosing one that will be effective and remain so for quite a long time will not only cut down the costs of marketing but also increase the profitability of your business. Video marketing is high, mighty and trending. Let’s get into the details of marketing products effectively using video.
Writing the Script
Before getting down to produce a video, a master plan or blueprint bust be laid down. A video script is a written description of every visual and audio element, the same way an architect plans and specifies every detail of a building. Like all movies, marketing videos are made on paper first before they are actualized visually. In order to write a good script for a product video, consider the following:
1. Brevity is next to genius: Keep the script of the video short even though length here depends on the kind of audience you are targeting. According to research, a captive audience endures just about 6 to 8 minutes before beginning to slowly drift. That would be in an auditorium, but when it comes to internet videos, the longest threshold audiences register averages between 2 and 4 minutes. Therefore, avoid unnecessary lengthiness in your product videos.
2. The first 30 seconds count: What’s your video about? Put that in one sentence and map it in the first 30 seconds of the script. Your audience will know what to pay attention to in the video.
3. Speak to the audience directly: Here, personal pronouns such as “your” and “you” come in handy. Ensure that you engage the audience as much as possible by showing them the aspects of your product they are interested in. Don’t waste their time by telling them what they already know.
4. The right tone: To find the right tone, you need to create a mental picture of your clients first. There is need to write a sentence on why you are making the video and then describe exactly what you want the viewers to do about it at the end.
5. Tell a story: Simple enough – present a problem in a way your audience will relate to, and then be quick to provide a solution when writing the script. Dry facts never make the cut in online marketing.
Video Content for Product Promotion
With that knowledge on writing a killer video scripts, the next question is what content to include in the video in order to make it effective in presenting your product to the market. Here’s are 5 tips on what to include in your product video.
1. Feature the Product
Just like in the movies, there should be a star, and this time the star is the product. Showcase the features of the product in a good portion of the video. Obviously people are watching the video to see what the product is like, so while shooting the video, show multiple angles of the item. Shooting close-ups will help show off the product’s features and details. The main aim here is to show the best side of the product, so it is recommended that, if possible, shoot the video in wide screen and high definition, paying close attention to things like lighting to avoid harsh shadows.